Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Lil Girl Stella Meeks"

On October 5th I was officially named 'Lil Girl Stella'.

When I came to Finders Keepers and did not have a name for a few weeks, Mom Mary Ann and Auntie Connie would call me 'Lil Girl' to get my attention. They decided that should be my name and then added 'Stella' for a middle name so they could use it when they were mad at me for doing silly things, like chewing something up, or dragging things around that I shouldn't. Lora Lowe submitted the name 'Stella' because of the movie "Street Car Named Desire".

I want to thank you all for your ideas for a name and am proud to tell you that $50.00 went to buy dog food for the Three Rivers City Pound. Please remember that you can adopt great cats and dogs. I am the best example!

Right now I am not going to work because Mom Mary Ann said that they are to busy getting ready for their Holiday Open House at the shop. I would really like to be there to help them, but, I get too easily distracted and would rather play than work. So I am at home guarding the Meeks house, chasing bugs and butterflies and playing with my two new brothers, Bam & Boots.

Remember:
Our Holiday Open House is this weekend
November 6 & 7
Friday & Saturday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Have a grrrrrreat day,
Lil Girl Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment